'Ukulele Mike' Lynch Tribute Videos

I'm sure many of us have learned this arrangement by Ukulele Mike. Here's my attempt. Please post yours if you like!

Last edited:
Fabulous work Kevin, thank you for posting another great video :D And thanks for encouraging others to participate, this is a wonderful opportunity for those that don't regularly post videos to get involved :music: let's see a few of those special NUD ukes come out of the closet!

Last edited:
Certainly Happy to play this fab little song for Ukulele Mike.
Rough one taker live to phone from our accommodation in Sydney

Last edited:
Great opportunity for first timer - Video and Audio

It made me so happy seeing new videos on this thread. Thank you, Kevin and Brian.

Ukulele Mike has so many songs even if we do one song a week, we still have enough material to go around for a long time.

I posted my very first video on UU just a little over a year ago. I did it for a different reason. Campbell (Camsuke) shares so many of his beautiful arrangements with me. I saw no better way to show my gratitude than simply play his songs on UU. This is exactly what we are doing here in Ukulele Mike honor.

Video gives me the motivation to practice. It has been a wonderful experience! It also gave me the excuse to buy a good quality mic, a tripod, a new I-phone …..It is just as much fun as buying a uke. ;)

This thread is an excellent opportunity especially for first timer! If you are camera sky, why not upload audio? It will be just as fun.

I'm sure many of us have learned this arrangement by Ukulele Mike. Here's my attempt. Please post yours if you like!

I remember you mentioning a Compass Rose that you would never sell, now I know why. That was just beautiful, the sound of the instrument and the playing were absolutely fabulous.

It is fantastic to watch two videos of the same song but each has it's own interpretation and playing style.
The Compass Ross sounds very sweet.
View from Brian's window is very inviting. Sydney is a beautiful city.

Thank you both for bringing the sunshine to our dull winter months here in Canada.

Campbell asked me to play this song. I have never heard of it , who would have thought it turned out to be such a joy to play.
Thank you Campbell for modifying the tab so that I can play it on my LFdM low G tuning. Hope you like it as much as I do. Sorry the red band aid is back in action!

Campbell asked me to play this song. I have never heard of it , who would have thought it turned out to be such a joy to play.
Thank you Campbell for modifying the tab so that I can play it on my LFdM low G tuning. Hope you like it as much as I do. Sorry the red band aid is back in action!

This is so beautiful, Brenda. Put a SMILE on my face.

This is such a wonderful tribute thread. Thanks to Brenda and Campbell and all the people that are making this a thread that should be a STICKY.

I am really enjoying watching and learning from it.

Here is another tribute to Mr. Mike Lynch. What a Wonderful World. Book One Chord Melody Solos, by Ukulele Mike Lynch.

I would like to thank Brenda and Campbell for their encouragement.

Thank you Joe, this is absolutely awesome my friend, I am so happy to see you participating & adding another fabulous video to this thread, bravo mate! :D Well done!

In response to requests I'm making this thread a sticky for a period, at least until it seems that everyone who wants to contribute has done so.

Here is another tribute to Mr. Mike Lynch. What a Wonderful World. Book One Chord Melody Solos, by Ukulele Mike Lynch.

I would like to thank Brenda and Campbell for their encouragement.

Joseph, this is a wonderful video . I notice you are using only thumb just like the Hawaiian players. That's a great song choice.
How do you like the new mic?
Now you are fully equipped, I look forward to seeing more videos from you.

When we started this thread, our intention is to encourage more players uploading audio and video. It's great to have you with us and as a bonus I get to see your fine collections of uke. You have been buying quietly, haven't you? ;)

Top Bottom