Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Season 308 of the Ukulele

Fantastic Season and concept for the Wrap, Viking! What a great Season this was. Congratulations to you and all who imbibed!

A wonderful hosting job and season wrap! Thanks for a fab fun filled week!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry122 View Post
    I love this Host Disclaimer. I might steal it when I host! Great Season!

I just finished the Wrap-Up Playlist. It's brilliant! Bravo!
    Ya gotta love a host that admits to being totally unfair at the start! I for one greatly respect that! lol

Just now getting caught up a bit on 308! Fantastic Season, congrats to the winners, and kudos to Uking Viking. You really put a tremendous amount of effort into hosting, and especially your wrap-ups! Well Done, Bravo, and many thanks for such a memorable Season.
    Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks . . .
    =======================================
    ddanner SOTU VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...wjRMd7fqE9vEv2
    ddanner ORIGINAL SONGS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...h4b1ScxqSX_UGP

FABULOUS wrap-up experience! it was a bit like eurovision! oh how i wish they decided that with a roll of the dice, we might win!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for hosting such a great week!
    lynda

get it on, bang a gong, get it on

Yes, that was a really great Wrap, Mr. Viking ... loved the fact that you gave us the chance to listen to your selections again. A lot of time and effort went into this and it was appreciated.
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

I love the wrap up playlist idea. Super new idea.

Some excellent ideas for the wrap up Viking. . . Thanks for hosting!

Still missing some adresses for sending the mugs!
    Ohana SK30M mahogany super-soprano, Cort UKEBWCOP Blackwood concert, Anuenue African Mahogany Tenor, Fluke Koa Tenor, Hora M1176 spruce Tenor

I am embarrassed to admit that I have been postponing shipping the mugs for a while, excusing myself with addresses I had not yet recieved.

I only just pulled myself together to push for the last addresses and get little cardboard boxes etc.
    Now I read about what to put on the boxes, and I realize that shipping is not as straight forward as I though.

I hope someone can help me out.

- When sending a mug in a cardboardbox to the US - do I need to write something about the mug being a gift, and about how much it is worth, etc, or can I just mail it? If they X-ray it, I assume the neglible value will be obvious. If I write something, where do I write it?

- Danish mailing-cardboard-boxes have the recipient address in the upper left corner of the front, the sender on the side of the box. If the standard is the recipient in the lower center of the boxes, will that confuse mail handlers elsewhere?

- Are there special rules about taping the boxes shut?
    Ohana SK30M mahogany super-soprano, Cort UKEBWCOP Blackwood concert, Anuenue African Mahogany Tenor, Fluke Koa Tenor, Hora M1176 spruce Tenor

Thread Information