Season 308 of the Ukulele

posting stuff like that from the UK to the states, i tape everything up securely, make sure it says airmail, plus we have to fill in a little form that sticks on the package, a cn22 customs declaration, with boxes to tick and complete to say it's a gift, to say what it is, and to say the value, you also have to sign it to say you're the sender and responsible for the contents and aren't sending anything dangerous

I Will try to find that form.

Is there anything similar for Australia?

I sympathise, Viking! So far, this year, I have posted something from France to Australia, at not-inconsiderable expense, which never turned up, and I am in the process of trying to recover a uke I bought off eBay in the UK, which has already made the journey over to France once, only to be returned to the UK after a week of trying to retrieve it from the delivery company over here and is now winging its way back from England yet again. Well, yes, admittedly this latter was through a carrier, BUT international delivery by whatever means can be exceedingly complicated, certainly costly and not always 100% reliable. The very best of luck to you!

My mug arrived this morning and I am, right this minute drinking my dinner time coffee from it.

Many thanks Mikkel for a super prize

Wuhu, 3/5 not broken or caught up in customs, I hope the last two make it also!

Top Bottom