Thread: Trying to dance with a rubbish throat...

Default Trying to dance with a rubbish throat...

I’ve had this dodgy throat now for five bloomin’ weeks and it’s REALLY been getting me down! The doc’s finally put me on antibiotics so hopefully I’ll soon be back to normal and just singin my usual rubbishy way instead of my current VERY rubbishy way. lol

Last edited by S11LKO; 01-08-2018 at 05:28 AM.
    Luv n stuff, Dave

Kawai KM-10 Baby Grand piano : Technics KN-2000 electric keyboard :
    Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic : 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo : American Fender Stratocaster deluxe : American Gibson SG Special : Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís : Ibanez GSR200 BASS : 1964 Tatra Jumbo 9240 6 string acoustic : Ozark 2035 suprano banjole : Kmise tenor banjole : Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor Cutaway electro acoustic uke : Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke

Did you write this song? I like it.

Luke

I wished Luke! No. It’s an old Garth Brooks number. X
    Luv n stuff, Dave

Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic : 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo : American Fender Stratocaster deluxe : American Gibson SG Special : Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís : Ibanez GSR200 BASS : 1964 Tatra Jumbo 9240 6 string acoustic : Ozark 2035 suprano banjole : Kmise tenor banjole : Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor Cutaway electro acoustic uke : Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke

No mention was made of practicing with your band mates, but since you’re singing a country song I’m guessing you’re all going strong. Nice work with the song as always...in a normally rubbishy way, that is.

Haha! All’s going well although due to this lurgy I’ve had (have) and what with Xmas/New Year having come and gone in the meantime, there’s not really been much in the way of rehearsals over the last three weeks - apart from me getting to grips with some of the songs as per this one in readiness! (P.S. Don’t tell them, but during this time I’ve also been trying to put together an acoustic version of the late Tom Petty’s “Running Down A Dream” which is not QUITE ‘country’ but I just love the song! lol)
    Luv n stuff, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by S11LKO View Post
    [...] I’ve also been trying to put together an acoustic version of the late Tom Petty’s “Running Down A Dream” which is not QUITE ‘country’ but I just love the song! lol
    Nice idea, I’m all in favor. I bet once you polish it up a bit they will be too.

Thread Information