FS: Ohana CK-28 concert Nunes style...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UkerDanno

Reaction score
For Sale is a very nice Ohana CK-28 Nunes style concert ukulele with hard case and oasis humidifier. $250.00 shipped, CONUS
Very lightly used with new Martin strings, in excellent condition, looks and plays beautifully. It was originally purchased from Mim ukuleles, who sets them up perfectly. Modeled after the original Nunes ukuleles produced in Hawaii in the late 1800's and early 1900's. $200.00 without case and humidifier, shipped CONUS

I have other concert size ukuleles and just don't play this one much.

These sell new for $289.00 for the instrument alone, add case and humidifier and you will be at $350.00.

https://ohana-music.com/product/ck-28-nunes-style-all-solid-premium-mahogany-concert/

front.jpgback.jpgbackbody.jpgcase.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20171024_145809053.jpg
    IMG_20171024_145809053.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Okay, so the 'new' price (with case and humidifier) is $350. So what's the 'used' price? Why would I want to buy a 'used' instrument at a 'new' price? In 30 plus years of buying and selling numerous stringed instruments, I've never seen a used instrument sell for what a person purchased it for new. I'm simply trying to be helpful and if I'm out of line, please, someone correct me. I'd suggest a selling price (with case and humidifier) of $250, and that might be high.

Ooops! I apologize. I wish you all the best with this sale. I've heard GREAT tings about these faithfully reproduced ukes. This is 'appropriately' priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom