Thread: FS: Ohana CK-28 concert Nunes style...

Default FS: Ohana CK-28 concert Nunes style...

For Sale is a very nice Ohana CK-28 Nunes style concert ukulele with hard case and oasis humidifier. $250.00 shipped, CONUS
    Very lightly used with new Martin strings, in excellent condition, looks and plays beautifully. It was originally purchased from Mim ukuleles, who sets them up perfectly. Modeled after the original Nunes ukuleles produced in Hawaii in the late 1800's and early 1900's. $200.00 without case and humidifier, shipped CONUS

I have other concert size ukuleles and just don't play this one much.

These sell new for $289.00 for the instrument alone, add case and humidifier and you will be at $350.00.

https://ohana-music.com/product/ck-2...ogany-concert/

front.jpgback.jpgbackbody.jpgcase.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by UkerDanno; 01-09-2018 at 08:29 AM.
    Just Play

Sopranos: 1st uke, Lanikai soprano LU-11 - Aquilas | 30's Martin style 0 - Martins | Fender Piha'eu - Worth Browns | Lanikai banjolele - Fremont Blacklines
    Concerts: Kanile'a K-2 CP - Living Water | Islander AC-4 - Living Water | Ohana CK-28 Nunes - Martins
    UBass: Kala Exotic Mahogany - Road Toad Pahoehoe

Oops, sorry about the pic's! More...
    body.jpgside.jpgincase.jpg
    Just Play

Sopranos: 1st uke, Lanikai soprano LU-11 - Aquilas | 30's Martin style 0 - Martins | Fender Piha'eu - Worth Browns | Lanikai banjolele - Fremont Blacklines
    Concerts: Kanile'a K-2 CP - Living Water | Islander AC-4 - Living Water | Ohana CK-28 Nunes - Martins
    UBass: Kala Exotic Mahogany - Road Toad Pahoehoe

Okay, so the 'new' price (with case and humidifier) is $350. So what's the 'used' price? Why would I want to buy a 'used' instrument at a 'new' price? In 30 plus years of buying and selling numerous stringed instruments, I've never seen a used instrument sell for what a person purchased it for new. I'm simply trying to be helpful and if I'm out of line, please, someone correct me. I'd suggest a selling price (with case and humidifier) of $250, and that might be high.

Dana...read the post again. $250 is the asking price (first paragraph). $200 is the current price without the case and humidifier. The $350 is thrown in as a reference.
    Playing ukulele since January 2016.

Have you participated in the thread, "How the Ukulele Found You?" If not, please consider adding your story--they are just fun to read.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...lele-found-you

Ooops! I apologize. I wish you all the best with this sale. I've heard GREAT tings about these faithfully reproduced ukes. This is 'appropriately' priced.

I'm in love with this Uke. PM sent! Thanks!

I have played one; they are great ukes!!

Thread Information