Review- Kala Soprano Ukulele (KA-ASAC-S)

Nice ukuleles those. I had several enjoyable years with the tenor version.

Hey Vic, I am glad you like the ukulele. I can’t agree with you more, this is a great instrument, I liked it quite a bit but just didn’t bond with it. I am so happy that you took it out to a Jam session. This soprano deserves a better than me.

Kala builds some of the very few sopranos that I actually like. Nice review!

After buying my 3rd uke I said I was done and I honestly think that I'm reconciled with that. Three is almost too many and I know I don't want a 4th. Having said that, the concert version of this uke (the KA-ASAC-C) continues to haunt me. I played one once in a music store and I loved it but the timing and my situation were such that I couldn't even consider buying it. It continues to tempt me to this very day and it's probably the only uke that would have me break my no more buying rule. I would have to give up one of my current ukes to make room for another but the concert version of this still might make me do it. I've already been kind of mulling over a plan........... The $350 price tag is a not inconsiderable hurdle but if it were a bit cheaper it would really be hard to hold back!

Last edited:
Top Bottom