Guitalele question

No. Mini is not a Guilele: the scale is too long and this change things.
feet 36 want shoes 36....
This set is for the starndard guilele/guitalele only.
Mini has all other calculations/ratios
ciao
Mimmo

Last edited:
Joe sorry:
I have not understant what you asked me
thanks
Mimmo

Ok. All strings from Aquila, each set has a NUMBER and letter to identify, for example from Aquila web site:

7U, GCEA CONCERT SET high G, NEW NYLGUT®
134C, Classical Guitar, RUBINO

So, my question is asking, in the facebook video, showing you playing Yamaha Guitalele, with special strings, what is the number/letter for those strings in the video? (4 wound and 2 RED)

also -to confirm, this is for E-to-E linear tuning, same as standard on 650mm classical guitar?

Is this a better way of asking the question?

Thanks Joe,
(sometime my english is not fluent so please be patient with me)
The aquila code is 153C (unfortunately we have troubles with our webiste so there are things that were, by chance, deleted). The tuning is exactly like a classical guitar: e,b,g,D,A E. Tension: same like the strandard guilele set A tuning: so medium tension. Strings 1st, 2nd reds; the other ones wound on Nylgut multifilament. Note: this is not a set suitable for a classical guitar of 65 cms: it is totally another thing.
Mimmo

Last edited:
Ciao Joe,
if you want give up I understand you: our website is not doing the best service and in your position I, too, will give up.
However you have the code now, 153C (150 is my mistake, sorry) and you can send a mail to aquila@aquilacorde.com if you want to give a try to this particular set and I think (I am pretty sure) you will be happy with it.
I hope that the guys that are doing the new website will do the job faster.
Take care
Mimmo

Last edited:
Top Bottom