Summertime instrumental on my first tenor

Thanks for sharing!

My most played uke is a KA-SEM the soprano version of your uke minus the electronics. Mine is a honey color as yours, they are very pretty to look at and sound quite good. About a month ago I finally put on a low G string and its amazing.

Thanks for sharing!

My most played uke is a KA-SEM the soprano version of your uke minus the electronics. Mine is a honey color as yours, they are very pretty to look at and sound quite good. About a month ago I finally put on a low G string and its amazing.

thanks for your comment i think a low G should give it more bass

thanks for your comment i think a low G should give it more bass

Stan,
I have been going through the Glen Rose Jazzy Ukulele program. He suggests putting a low g on. I was reluctant at first, but finally did. It does make quite a difference in the overall tone of the song and gives a few lower notes for the chord melody style you(and I) are playing.
Great rendition of a great song.

Matt

Stan,
I have been going through the Glen Rose Jazzy Ukulele program. He suggests putting a low g on. I was reluctant at first, but finally did. It does make quite a difference in the overall tone of the song and gives a few lower notes for the chord melody style you(and I) are playing.
Great rendition of a great song.

Matt

Thanks for your suggestion and your absolutely correct.My ashbury concert has a low G and I love it.I recently purchased 'duets for one' by James Hill which calls for a high G as soon as I've finished studying his arrangements I'm purchasing a low G.Thanks for your comment and thanks for watching

Thanks for your suggestion and your absolutely correct.My ashbury concert has a low G and I love it.I recently purchased 'duets for one' by James Hill which calls for a high G as soon as I've finished studying his arrangements I'm purchasing a low G.Thanks for your comment and thanks for watching

Very nice! James Hill's "Duets for One" is a great book. I've been working on "Georgia on My Mind" and am starting on "Summertime." :D

Top Bottom