Thread: I'll Get You (Beatles)

Default I'll Get You (Beatles)

Here's perhaps a lesser-known song from the early years of the Beatles, but one that I like very much. Hope you like my rendition.

I've also included a little nod to "Game of Thrones," which I'm a big fan of.
    Last edited by keonepax; 01-12-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Very Cool, anything by the Beatles is fine by me!

This is very nice. There are ton of very good musicians back in the days but Beatles wiped them out.
    Game of Thrones
    You must visit Croatia.
    Here is my video , you may recognize some of the locations? Hope you will make a video of your Austria trip soon.
    https://youtu.be/kQCu0XAAe3Y
    Brenda

Please participate in our Mike Lynch tribute thread :
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...Tribute-Videos

Thanks, Brenda! Some of those Croatia pics definitely look Game-of-Thronish.

I decided not to take my video camera to Vienna. I figured a big part of our visit was going to be spent in concert halls where I wouldn't be able to shoot video, and outdoors in cold weather it would be hard to use the camera while wearing gloves. I did regret not having the camera with me when we rode on a horse-drawn carriage around the city center. That was fun!

An awesome cover John, they wrote so many wonderful songs and that one is a real beauty, thanks for posting
    All the best,
    Campbell

Thanks, Campbell! It's amazing the quality and quantity of work they put out in a period of several years, especially when you consider how much touring they did in the early years!

Brilliant! Well done buddy.
    I own a Kawai KM-10 Baby Grand piano, a Technics KN-2000 electric keyboard, a Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic, my longest friend - a 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo, an American Fender Stratocaster deluxe, an American Gibson SG Special, a Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90ís, an Ozark 2035 suprano banjole, a tenor size Kmise banjole, and a Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke. Oh, and a piano accordion - but trying to play that feels like I'm wrestling with an octopus!

Thanks, S11LKO! I really appreciate it!

Thread Information