Some fun groups...

UkeStuff

Reaction score
I’ve been spending time today (while waiting for the mail) making ukulele play along videos and falling down the rabbit hole of YouTube. I’ve found some good but terrifying ukulele music (think Amanda Palmer shock value times two)—but some positive, happy things, too.

New to me is the Ukebox UK group. I looked to see if they had been mentioned here and I didn’t see anything recently. So...go watch them!

And if you haven’t see The Jive Aces, go watch “Give Me Sunshine” today.

Thanks, Choirguy! Watching The Jive Aces video of Give Me Sunshine brought a huge smile to my face. Love it!

I really like Ukebox. Love that kazoo on the headstock and when they smash the flying v uke in the Beatles medly.

I was about to post a link to Ukebox when I saw your thread. I really enjoyed the Beatles medley.

Thanks for posting.

The Jive Aces is just what I needed today. Bring Me Sunshine- perfect! Love how it starts with that cheery yellow Dolphin bringing color to a black & white world.

Thank you, Choirguy!

Thanks Choirguy! Our Uke group did Bring Me Sunshine last fall at a festival. We didn’t have the style of the Jive Aces though. Love their in your face attitude.

Just jumping in but if you ever get the opportunity to see the Jive Aces live, I recommend it! Saw them at Uke Fest Scotland last year, crazy slick performance, fantastically tight band, very energetic it and incredibly entertaining!

Top Bottom