LoPrinzi Maple Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
This uke was made for me by Donna and sounds and plays great. Some of the easiest playing ukes in the business!! I’ve only had it a few months and it is in excellent condition. Truly beautiful! I had Donna put on a custom tie bridge rather than the knot type. I also had her install UPT tuners. Ebony fretboard and bridge. It is strung with Oasis Bright strings. I really love this ukulele but I play my koaloha pineapple most of the time. Serial number is 5050. One of a kind and priced accordingly. This will come with a uke crazy foam zip up case.

Price is $430 shipped Paypal family / friends (or you pay fee). Shipping USA only. Insured! I have sold many ukes and have a good reputation so you can feel confident you will be getting an excellent uke.

Pictures can be seen in my online album.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vh1Fe5bW8Y6H5jH83

Last edited:
Wow!! That has flame all over it! Back, top, neck... If only i had the funds. GLWS!!

What does it sound like? How does it compare to other standard woods? I have never heard a maple uke. It sure looks lovely.

Trying to add a clip. I would say it’s bright but not as bright as one would expect. Very well rounded and has plenty of bark. It’s loud and very clear. Resonates very well; you can feel the vibrations up the neck! Exactly what one would want from a soprano. While I do absolutely love it I just don’t feel I need two different sizes of basically the same ukulele. I am uploading a very small clip. It isn’t much; but may give you an idea.

If you would like a sound clip you can message me your email address and I will send you something longer. This short clip is pretty bad and is taking forever to upload.

Yes it doesn’t feel skinny at all. The neck is still slim but it is a very comfortable uke to play. I’m big on sopranos but I’m also a bigger guy. It’s just perfect for me and exactly what I like in a soprano. It’s not as wide as some but it just has an overall great feel. Does not feel too thin at all.

Back up for sale and priced to sell!! Seriously folks this is an excellent uke for the money!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom