A change of style...

S11LKO

Reaction score
Thought I'd put the acoustics down this month and bugger about with my electrics and some rock stuff - something I don’t usually do. Only a sample of my first run through so an even rougher result than usual, and my 'rock God voice' sounds like I've been EATING rocks! Great fun to mess about with though! lol

Dave: you rock, brother! I like the tone you're getting out of your rig. If you can raise your voice an octave, you'd sound just like Robert Plant!:cool:

Luke

Ha! Thanks Luke. Not really a genre I’ve tried to play in the past. I’ll work on the voice, but I think to raise it an octave I’d need a good kick in my dangly bits! (Please don’t offer - I hate to offend a friend by turning him down! lol)

I don’t know about Robert Plant, but the intro is pretty close to Bon Scott’s original version of this song. Don’t be afraid to scream a little on the rest of it and you’re there. Instrumentals are spot on -- always fun to play the classics.

Thanks buddy. I’ll try to learn to scream. Maybe if I look at my tax bill whilst I’m singing will do the trick? lol

Top Bottom