WTB: Desperately seeking... Mya Moe myrtle concert resonator ukulele

jessielux

Reaction score
WTB: Desperately seeking... Mya Moe Myrtle or Quilted Maple concert resonator ukulele

If anyone has one to sell or knows someone who does I would be so grateful to know. Have fallen in love with the sound of it but is so hard to find anywhere! Many thanks in advance for any and all leads.

Last edited:
I had the same request at the beginning of December and a UU Resonator Angel answered my call. He had 3 and I picked one. I am sure you will hear from him, too. I am not sure he wants me to mention his UU name or not.

You are so thoughtful and kind to get in touch with me, and let me know about this person. I can't thank you enough - what a sweetheart! I would love to hear from this guy. Would you be able to message him, if it would not be too much of an imposition on your time? Do you love your one? (it has the most beautiful tone! So magical)

Well I am not going to give mine up. It’s awesome. I sent an email to the mystery angel. So he may contact you. He may be out of town tho.

Haha, I did not expect that you would but it's cool to know that you love it so much (I have only heard the sound it makes and see pictures, not ever held one in my hands). Thank you for contacting him - that is really kind of you.

Top Bottom