NAMM - Winter 2018

Nickie

Reaction score
Who is going to NAMM later this month?

I just found out two days ago that my younger brother got me a pass, so I'm going on Sunday Jan. 28th. I've downloaded their app and already marked where all the uke booths will be on the map they provide. This will be the third time I attend, and knowing how big it is and how much there is to see, and because I have a heart condition that doesn't allow me to walk distances (until I get two valves replaced with open heart surgery next month), I'm bringing an electric scooter to get around. The leader of our group (The CC Strummers) and her husband, Cali Rose & Craig Brandau, will be hanging out in the The Magic Fluke booth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 tenor cutaway ukes, 3 acoustic bass ukes, 8 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini bass electric guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. http://.www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

Hopefully we will get some info with pix and videos all in a single thread, like last year, so those of us not attending can follow along with all the cool new things that are announced.

It seems kinda chaotic when there are like 3-4 threads at the same time on the exact same topic, so it would be nice to see it and follow along all in one thread.

I am really looking forward to seeing all the new items that are going to be showcased this year.

I'll be there on Thursday. The best bet is to following what the Ukulele Site, Aldrine Guerrero and other "pro's" share. I may capture some stuff which I'll gladly share but am not going to be programmatic or comprehensive about it.

I'll be there on Thursday. The best bet is to following what the Ukulele Site, Aldrine Guerrero and other "pro's" share. I may capture some stuff which I'll gladly share but am not going to be programmatic or comprehensive about it.

I look forward to hearing from you on Friday. :eek:
Eddie can you also check Tiny Tenor for me please. Want to know about the tenor body.

Last edited:
Mission updated, Chief. ;-)

Thank you 007!
Please stay focus while you are on a mission! Try your best to suppress those annoying UAS bugs !
Detail report is expected by Friday . We will be waiting! :drool:

Tiny Tenor- check if they have new wood combo please

Stay out of the drum room!!!

That was the weirdest part for me when I went.

Len , the link is not made public. Have you been busy baby sitting Corey's little boy? He is coming home Sunday or Monday?

Corey coming back Sunday night...not sure about Andrew,Zach and Joel......Andrew will post all his videos when he gets back I am guessing....

Top Bottom