Pono ATDC-C Tenor with Pickup

sampost51

Reaction score
FS: Pono ATDC-C Tenor with Pickup

Selling my Pono ATDC-C tenor. Cedar top with gloss acacia back and sides, has passive pickup installed. Also including a tweed hardshell case. Very good condition, always used an Oasis humidifier. Asking $450 shipped to lower 48.

IMG_20180115_104758.jpgIMG_20180115_104358.jpg

Last edited:
Year mfg? Is the pick-up the Pono version or K&K and if the latter, single or Aloha Twin? How high is the action at 12th fret? Maybe a pic of that. ANY issues?
Thanks.

I bought it from a local music store last year - they didn't have the info on the pickup. The action and intonation is spot on - no issues at all. Selling due to arthritis issues with my hands, thought I could play the ukulele and liked the radius fretboard on the Pono, but it's not to be.

Is this the same Pono you mentioned in this post you made earlier?:

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?124765-Need-advice-on-a-Pono

"Hi - I happened to play a Pono ATDC-C at a local shop today (didn't even realize they sold ukuleles) It played great and sounded like a canon! One problem - it looks like the shop tried to smooth out the frets and they botched up the job, there are noticeable little chinks on the side of the fretboard. Not every fret, but mostly the first five. They said they would offer me a discount, but had to check with the owner first. Any thoughts?
Thanks"

If so, this is a fairly important issue to report. Certainly not a "no issues at all" uke. Did you get another one and waive the discount offer? Maybe post some pics of the area in question to clarify.
???

Last edited:
It's a different uke (same model) - they decided not to sell that one after I pointed out the problems. I didn't want it with the neck in that condition even with the discount. I spoke to their repair man and he agreed -

That's a pretty one. I bet it sounds good too! Good luck with the sale. :)

Does this have dual-action adjustable truss rod?

Hi, I'm looking for a Pono ATDC or (ATDC-C) like the one you listed. Are you still looking to sell?

Nice Pono. Looks great. Have played this model and they sound great too.

Is this all solid uke or a Top Solid Uke?

Is this all solid uke or a Top Solid Uke?
Are you aware that this was originally posted in January 2018?
This particular model has solid Acacia back and sides and a Cedar top. I had a similar Pono ATD-CR and it was an excellent instrument.

Are you aware that this was originally posted in January 2018?
This particular model has solid Acacia back and sides and a Cedar top. I had a similar Pono ATD-CR and it was an excellent instrument.
Thanks! There is one at $475 in Argentina!

I actually have one currently listed at this time.

Top Bottom