FS: Kinnard Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCLAMAN

Reaction score
Kinnard Tenor for sale. Sinker Redwood top, figured maple back. Light scratches on front(can likely be buffed out). Low G tuning. Paypal only.

With crossrock case.

Sounds and looks great. Selling bc i need funds.

$2200

IMG_8037.jpg
IMG_8041.jpg
IMG_8039.jpg
IMG_8042.jpg
IMG_8040.jpg

Can you post another picture of the upper right bout and the scratches? Thanks.

Can you confirm build date?

What a beaut! Sound sample might enhance interest! Good Luck with the sale!

Gorgeous! Good luck with the sale!

We're at the end of the week, UCLAMAN. What's the update here?

Yea, heck of a way to attempt to sell a uke. Maybe he is having second thoughts, but at least he could reply to our PMs

I normally don't make a negative comment in public but ...

It's tough to have much confidence as a buyer when there's no communication, but best not to jump to conclusions. Things certainly come up that are more important than replying to forum messages (i.e health, family issues, etc.). That said, here's hoping all of you guys lose interest so I can swoop in on this maple beauty!

-Steve

It's tough to have much confidence as a buyer when there's no communication, but best not to jump to conclusions. Things certainly come up that are more important than replying to forum messages (i.e health, family issues, etc.). That said, here's hoping all of you guys lose interest so I can swoop in on this maple beauty!

-Steve

Yes, good point Steve, anything could have happened to the vendor & it’s quite disappointing to see negative comments being made by prospective buyers. The seller has already stated that he’s experiencing a rough patch at the moment and will endeavour to respond to messages when time permits, surely we can cut him a bit of slack.

Yes, good point Steve, anything could have happened to the vendor & it’s quite disappointing to see negative comments being made by prospective buyers. The seller has already stated that he’s experiencing a rough patch at the moment and will endeavour to respond to messages when time permits, surely we can cut him a bit of slack.

Getting tough selling ukes here with so much demanding comments I agree. For god sakes, what's the rush, you guys don't have ukes to play ... dont ruin stuff for the seller, how would you like it if it were done to you

Getting tough selling ukes here with so much demanding comments I agree. For god sakes, what's the rush, you guys don't have ukes to play ... dont ruin stuff for the seller, how would you like it if it were done to you

Thanks for your insight & comments Stan, I agree totally that we need to respect the vendor's rights until they have an opportunity to respond, it's simply not fair to ruin his sale, especially when we already know that he's going through a rough patch.

You guys are right I apologize for the negative comments, I've deleted the post. I was having a bad morning and my comments were out of place and out of character. I wish the seller good luck with this sale and I hope everthing works out well for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom