Got rid of another one.

Waterman Challenge. Take the virtual tour of Elderly Instruments and find the Watermans on the wall! If you find it, you may someday receive one free if the stars align properly.

Thanks for sharing that. I haven’t been to Elderly, and all of these May/early June ukulele festivals are things I cannot attend as a teacher. The powers that be really frown upon missing school as the temperature warms up.

But sure enough, the Waterman models are there...and they look like older stock.

5E76C991-67BC-447A-9C1D-A263CAB8E76C.jpg

Thanks for sharing that. I haven’t been to Elderly, and all of these May/early June ukulele festivals are things I cannot attend as a teacher. The powers that be really frown upon missing school as the temperature warms up.

But sure enough, the Waterman models are there...and they look like older stock.

View attachment 106297
The very first Waterman that I had was way off on intonation. Later ones were better, but nothing to be proud of. The only thing I can think is that they tweaked the mold, because I would think that there is little else they could do to. Anyway, my point is that if I were inclined to want another, I certainly would not but old stock.

Top Bottom