A Music Road Trip - Nashville , New Orlean

If you do end up stopping at Elderly on the way back.....you might be able to pick up a concert Romero Creations. I got an email from them today, that they don't have any in stock yet but they'll have them as soon as possible. RC's Instagram page said they have them ready to go. So, I'm checking just about every day;)

Have fun!!

If you do end up stopping at Elderly on the way back.....you might be able to pick up a concert Romero Creations. I got an email from them today, that they don't have any in stock yet but they'll have them as soon as possible. RC's Instagram page said they have them ready to go. So, I'm checking just about every day;)

Have fun!!

You are so bad. I might just do that. Ha ha.

You are so bad. I might just do that. Ha ha.

With all the generous invites and new music stores to visit you better stretch this road trip to 4 weeks minimum. If you get down into Florida and you don't visit Lenny your name will be mud!!!!:p

Poor mister Ed better learn to play ukulele or he will just be your Ukulele Roadshow chauffeur

With all the generous invites and new music stores to visit you better stretch this road trip to 4 weeks minimum. If you get down into Florida and you don't visit Lenny your name will be mud!!!!:p

Poor mister Ed better learn to play ukulele or he will just be your Ukulele Roadshow chauffeur

Downupdave, I can't stretch it more than 3 weeks. You will start charging my children room and board. I hope they are behaving well in your care?

When you are in New Orleans, if you want to hear the music the city is famous for--the jazz clubs are clustered on Frenchman Street just north of the eastern corner of the French Quarter. I recommend swinging up there after dinner and enjoying drinks and beats into the morning :)

And if you happen to be near the French Quarter on Sunday, Buffa's at Esplanade & Burgundy hosts a great dixieland band for brunch.

Have fun on your trip!

When you are in New Orleans, if you want to hear the music the city is famous for--the jazz clubs are clustered on Frenchman Street just north of the eastern corner of the French Quarter. I recommend swinging up there after dinner and enjoying drinks and beats into the morning :)

And if you happen to be near the French Quarter on Sunday, Buffa's at Esplanade & Burgundy hosts a great dixieland band for brunch.

Have fun on your trip!

Thank you for the information
Yea we booked a hotel right inside the French quarter
Got to get there before the parade

If you are in Memphis on a Tuesday night look up the Memphis Ukulele Flashmob.
PeteyMac runs a great singalong. We were treated very nice when we visited.

Brenda, I'm very interested in what you find in Austin,Texas. Quite frankly, I'm interested in your whole trip. But my wife and I are thinking about leaving Puerto Rico at the end of the month and flying to Austin for a bit of a vacation, then up to Iowa to see our grand daughter. So when you get done with your trip, please let us know what you liked, and what you didn't like. Have fun.

Top Bottom