My Greatest Love...erm...of a sort! lol

S11LKO

Reaction score
Just chilling this evening with my acoustic and a very large whisky...

Is someone chopping onions in here? This is truly one of the most heartfelt love songs, and I can’t say enough about the way you share your feelings so beautifully here. Perfect timing and very well played. Have you considered making an album with more songs of a similar nature? Sign me up for a copy when you do!

Haha! If the day ever comes where someone lets ME make an album my friend, you’ll know the music business has gone COMPLETELY to pot! X

Dave:

Good job on the playing and the vocals, but I didn't quite get the lyrics. Was Shirley a rubber tire, a rubber blowup doll, or a real person?

Luke

Haha! She’s a rubber blow up doll who was made from the inner tube of an old farm tractor tyre buddy - and I hasten to add, totally imaginary and not really a relationship I had!!! ������

Something about the tone put a smile on my face from the beginning. You have a knack for writing songs in general, but comedic writing is a strong suit for you.

- and I hasten to add, totally imaginary and not really a relationship I had!!! ������

Me thinks thou doth protest too much! :D

Top Bottom