Booli, has left the building...

Booli

Reaction score
(posting here, since it seems most appropriate)

Aloha fellow UU brothers and sisters...

I just wanted to make this post to let you know that I've been down with a severe case of the flu for almost 3 weeks now, which has robbed me of most of my energy, and what remains I need to use to care for my elderly mother, who also is not feeling well as of late.

Thus, I've not been here on UU for a while, nor been able to respond to PM's.

Don't worry, I have not forsaken UU nor any of you. I plan to be fully engaged once I get my strength back.

Mahalo and be well...

Booli

Take care of yourself Booli. It's very nice that you have a good relationship with your mother, not so much me, but that's for another thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 3 acoustic bass ukes, 8 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini bass electric guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. http://.www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

Last edited:
Feel better soon man. Perhaps I'll post a load of questions about Magic Fluke Co. instruments so you'll have something awaiting you on your return!

Hope you and your mum feel better soon. Take good care. :)

Be well, buddy!

Ah, Booli, sending prayers your way that you recover quickly and that your mom is not in pain. Blessings to you both!

The flu season this year has been a deusy with many different strains going around. Currently getting over my second bout and know how it feels to start the year off that way. My best to you and your mum.

This has been the worst sickness-season I can remember. Everyone left-and-right of me is sick at work. Hope you - and all other UU'ers - take care, get rest, and feel better!

Aye Booli,
Take care of your self and your mum. I was wondering where you were...it is always better when you are here. In the meantime, I will go searching the archives for all the info on fifths tunings. I got strings!

Omg did you get that H3N2 "Aussie flu"? It is pretty horrid as I just got over that. The tricky part is not giving it to your mom as I am in similar situation as you. Take care and get well soon!

Omg did you get that H3N2 "Aussie flu"? It is pretty horrid as I just got over that. The tricky part is not giving it to your mom as I am in similar situation as you. Take care and get well soon!

Aussie flu? That must be what I had over Christmas
They are deadly
Get well soon Booli

Take care of you and yours Booli. We'll be here when you're ready. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Aloha Booli, please take care and in praying for your speedy recovery.. no worries we'll hold down the fort for you.

Booli - hey buddy - sorry you caught the bug. Get well soon!

Take care Booli, hope you and your Mom recover soon.

Top Bottom