Booli, has left the building...

Aloha folks!

Thanks to all of your for the kind words.

I do appreciate the kindness and compassion that is evident in your comments here.

I am still fighting this parasite (the flu) and hopefully this will not turn out like in the 'Aliens' movies with Sigourney Weaver...

Please all, do take good care to become obsessive with hand-washing and and good hygiene this flu season.

Every doorknob, telephone, shopping cart, ATM or cash register PIN panel, and even borrowing someone else's pen, is a method of germs to be transmitted. Even handling cash money or paying with a credit card is a high-traffic way for flu and other germs to be transmitted...

It is of nearly pandemic level this flu season and so many people have actually died, so we need to be vigilant so our names are not included on that mortality list.

Ok, I'm off to have some chicken soup now.

Mahalo,

Booli :)

Booli - You've been away a long time and some of us are starting to worry about you. Where are you?

Are you trapped in the Matrix?

Reality-worst-game-ever2.jpg

Still pulling for you Booli.

Looking forward to your return.

Wondering where you are, haven't seen you around even of late. Hope all is well.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Wondering where you are, haven't seen you around even of late. Hope all is well.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers
+1
take care! And get back soon!

Top Bottom