FS Mainland Classic Mahogant Tenor Matte VGC

scdano

Reaction score
REDUCED- Mainland Classic Mahogany Tenor Matte VGC

This uke has lived in my climate controlled music room since I purchased it new in 2010. Very good condition with only some cleanable smudges and dust. Hasn't been played much, as I build ukes and I primarily play them. This was my "guest uke". No case, but I'll package it well. $199 shipped to CONUS only. Price is firm, no trades. Thanks for looking! three.jpgtwo.jpg one.jpgfour.jpg

Last edited:
FYI:

The photos are not showing for me. The links that do show as 'attachment-xxx' go to a error message of 'page not found'.

Until corrected, this is likely to drive buyers away.

I can see photos 1, 3, and 4. Photo 2 returns an error message.

The second photo returns an error message.

Sorry about the photos. Been out of town since I posted this, but I'll try to get it corrected tomorrow. I can send photos by text in the mean time, just text me a #.
Thanks, Mike
cell 864 414-8661

Price drop and photos fixed!

Finally got some photos to load. As for price, I've dropped it to a more reasonable amount. Sorry, but I've been out of buying new ukes for a while and I didn't do my research on retail pricing. Thanks for looking!

Thanks, but I just need to sell it outright. I've sold quite a few ukes here without any issues and I have a 500+ transactions, 100% positive review seller rating on eBay that you can check out. My eBay seller name is scdano. Thanks-

Top Bottom