just testing the waters

Uncle Rod Higuchi

Reaction score
I'm considering a video or a series of videos referencing the Practice Sheets in the Ukulele Boot Camp materials.

I envision ONE video going through each of the 5 Practice Sheets introducing more or less useful chords in the Keys of C, F, G, A, and D.

the other option would be do to a video on each Practice Sheet. That would mean a total of 5 videos.

What would you like to see? Any suggestions?

keep uke'in',

I vote for separate practice sheet videos. That way, if someone is having difficulty with a particular sheet, they don't have to wade through one long video to find what they need.

If there is any interest in something like the Play Along Videos that I have been making, I could certainly whip up some videos very quickly for you using a backing track from iReal Pro or Session Band. The challenge would be picking the tempo for the changes.

It would be something like what I do for my students with the “Ukulele Skill Drill” videos, such as this one that added Am to C, F, G, and G7.

Are all the five exercises the same progression in different keys (seems that way)? If there is a desired tempo (BPM) for the strums (whether 4, 3, 2, or 1 per measure) I could have an example of a single page done in an evening. Let me know...

Choirguy has created Practice Sheet videos for each of the 5 Keys featured in the Ukulele Boot Camp!

Choirguy, if you're reading this, and have made some of the suggested changes :) , please post the wonderfully useful tinyurl for all interested parties to use to access the results of your talented efforts :)

I may have come up with the chord progressions, but Choirguy makes using them very practical!

Enjoy, and keep uke'in',

Shared with my uke club, thanks.

Top Bottom