FS: New Pineapple Soprano Brazilian Rosewood Uke by Black Bear

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
Here is another new soprano size pineapple shaped uke I completed recently. It is
the sister to other Brazilian uke listed on this board. It is made of 30 year old
colorful Brazilian Rosewood for the body, head plate, fingerboard and bridge. The
top and back plates are a single piece of rosewood. The neck is Mango wood with a
truss rod. Although the mango does have a few worm holes, there are no worms, very
unique looking wood. There are 14 frets to the body, 18 total. A Herringbone strip
runs down the length of the head plate and fingerboard. White vinyl is used for the
bindings and rosette ring. The fret dots are also white vinyl with white side dots.
The nut has a width of 1 3/8". Bone nut and bridge saddle. Grover brand geared
tuners with plastic cream-colored knobs. Worth brand clear strings. The bridge is
the string through type. The playing scale is 13 3/4". High gloss
nitro-lacquer finish hand rubbed to a satin smooth touch and look. The neck heel and
back of the head have been shaded a dark color to match the rich chocolate colored
rosewood of the body. Low easy playing action and a very full rich mellow sound with
excellent volume and intonation. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. No case
but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the USA. $25 shipping in the USA
lower 48 states, cannot be shipped outside the US. Payment by money order, personal
check or bank draft only, no Paypal. Email me if you need more information. Thanks
for looking.

$950 - SOLD

Attachments

• 2018-1-24 Brazilian-a.jpg
    2018-1-24 Brazilian-a.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 196
  • 2018-1-24 Brazilian-b.jpg
    2018-1-24 Brazilian-b.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 2018-1-24 Brazilian-e.jpg
    2018-1-24 Brazilian-e.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 124
  • 2018-1-24 Brazilian-c.jpg
    2018-1-24 Brazilian-c.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
This looks spectacular! Someone is going to be over the moon with this one. Love the way you shaped the bridge.

Gorgeous, just looks perfect!
Please close thread if sold...?

Top Bottom