Ed from Duke10 banjo Ukes

Ukulelerick9255

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out about customer service that was above and beyond the expected. I ordered a Duke 10 on the 15th of Jan and Ed shipped it on the 16th and provided me with the tracking number. For some reason the tracking hasn’t updated in 11 days and it looks like the banjo uke hasn’t even left China yet and Ed can’t even determine where it currently is in China. After notifying Ed via email about the lack of update and my frustration concerning the very delayed arrival I expected at most an email response with a response like I’m sorry it’s out of my hands at this point. What I got instead was a PHONE CALL!!!!! from New Zealand from Ed personally at his expense to explain what was going on. If you’re interested in buying a high quality product from a high quality human being please support Ed and his Duke10 line, he deserves the support.

I had nothing but good interactions with him when getting the Duke 10 thru the kickstarter project. I believe he’s a member on here too. Seems like a good guy

I get regular email updates from Ed. If I didn't already have a Duke 8, I'd be hot after a 10.
I was a real pleasure dealing with Ed.

Top Bottom