WTB something..cash burning a hole im my pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

uketanzon

Reaction score
what do got and what is your best price..

overall interests. tenor or baritone

No rosewood, mahogany, Koa or ebony, Already have them...

any...... Myrtle, Mango, Acacia, Cherry, redwood, Sycamore, ????

pono pro,loprinzi,romero creations, rick turner, larrivee, ?????

Last edited:
I'm very happy with my Pono All Acacia Pro Classic. The radiused fretboard make all the difference to me. The new ones are even fancier and have improved bracing according to HMS.

Must be nice to have cash burning a hole in your pocket. Me, I have instruments I don't play burning holes in mine, that I'm too reluctant and/or lazy to prepare to put up for sale in order to have ready cash to buy others. They aren't ukes, however. Good luck!

bratsche

I totally know how you feel ... I feel the same way.

Curiously, we both own the same Pono and Kamaka Tenors ... both so great sounding.

I know you didn't mention this but I have a KoAloha Long Neck Concert with all kinds of sound ... would let it go for a good price.

Good luck!

I know you didn't mention this but I have a KoAloha Long Neck Concert with all kinds of sound ... would let it go for a good price.

Say it ain't so, Simon. Say it ain't so....

There is a six-string Pegasus listed on FMM for $1,350 plus shipping. I played it when I checked out (and bought) another instrument the seller had. It's in excellent shape and is quite a buy, in my opinion. Just passing along -- I gain no benefit other than the joy of connecting happy sellers and buyers. ;-)

Last edited:
I am in Canada (Montreal) and would LOVE the opportunity to buy a KoAloha Long Neck Concert without having to do a cross border transaction with all that it implies...I am seriously interested.

I am in Canada (Montreal) and would LOVE the opportunity to buy a KoAloha Long Neck Concert without having to do a cross border transaction with all that it implies...I am seriously interested.

I replied to your PM ... Sorry, didn't mean to high jack the thread. Carry on.

Sorry about your burnt pockets.
I have about enough money to warm a small coin purse, by those values.
I don't have any ukes for sale, but do have a Dobro built resonator guitar we don't play. Too many gee-tars here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom