The Cordoba Mini and Guilele Aquila E tuning sets (with sugar reds) are here

mimmo

Reaction score
Caldogno, Northen Italy (50 Km far from Venice)
Last edited:
well.
while the Guilele set in E is available like one of ther Aquila product (at present is in our website/on line shop only) for the Mini red series E set I must wait the Cordoba guys- aprovation. In fact, the Mini strings are by Aquila made for Cordoba so they must take the final decision.
I will send them a few of samples then, if the answer is positive, there is the time to design the new Cordoba/Mini envelope.
If they do not acept aquila will do the job introducing a new aquila product.
Mimmo

Great news!! I have been considering getting a Mini but would prefer E tuning.

Are we talking about aquila 145c High E tuning set availabe for the Guitele?

or is this a NEW E tuning set goingbto be offered???

confused??

Any comments on the 145c high e set?

HI Adam,
the reds for the Mini... yes but, what difficoults! To obtain that kind of sound I was obliged to employed the new sugar cane polymer (that it is far brighter then the fluorocarbon) and A LOT of metal powder in the recipe. a lot....

Uketanzon:
The 145 C is high e tuning, same of violin. I mean the 153 C. E tuning, same of guitar.
we have troubles in our webiste. latter it will be added again.
Please note the high e tuning same of violin: this is an huge news!
Mimmo

Last edited:
The job on the website will be done next week.
The code is 153 C and, despite the website, is available
I have done the 3rd red just to have three reds or similar to red and three white basses.
Ciao
Mimmo

Last edited:
I’m still waiting for somewhere I can buy the u-155 low g Tenor strings can’t find them anywhere.

Hello Mimmo,
Thank you for this great news (and sound test demo) the exciting new development of these wondrous Red series string set (nylon + copper). What is the Aquila 153C set's tension on a 20" scale Cordoba mini? I'm using the official Cordoba E tuning nylon string set and very much interested to try out the new Aquila 153C. I hope to achieve a brighter sound and hopefully smaller string sizes too.
Thanks in advance.
Youn Chin

Top Bottom