1st electro ukulele

Darylmesa

Reaction score
Hello I am looking to get an electro ukulele. I currently have a Kala ka-c which I’ve had for 5yrs or so ...like most people...

I have come to 2/3 options all at the same price
Kala ka-ce satin
Mahalo mh2ce
Prodipe guitars bc210eq (haven’t heard of this brand)

Shipped strings aren’t that much of a concern as I am a big fan of fluorocarbon strings and will chenge them out

There is also an option of the kala mkte for a bit less money.

What do you think?

Thanks
Daryl

Thanks

I would stay with a Kala out of those choices. :)

Thanks for answer. Since I have the kala in the acoustic only version I was hoping the mahalo would have been the better choice...just to try something different. But if the kala is the better choice, then I’ll go with that.
I tried the irig acoustic stage but it just st created way too much feedback.

I suggested staying with Kala because in this price range they offer some of the best value in ukes.

From what I remember reading, there is a feedback noise cancelling button on the iRig.

Edit: I have both Kala & Baton Rouge electro acoustics (from the £150'ish price range), they worked well for me - but I have returned to using pure acoustic with a microphone, & solid electrics for when I want something different. (There is an electric uke thread on here somewhere. ;) )

Found it - http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...e-Electric-Uke-Thread&highlight=electric+ukes

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone. I went for a kala tenor and will be fitting them with living waters custom dGBE ba i tenor strings

Top Bottom