Koaloha soprano ukulele with case

mnm415

Reaction score
Beautiful KoAloha Soprano "Factory Special" Koa Ukulele for sale.

MADE IN HAWAII, NOT THAILAND OR MEXICO!

• All Hawaiian koa body with gorgeous bookmatched grain
• KoAloha 5-pointed crown headstock
• 12-fret fretboard, joined at the 12th fret
• All Hawaiian koa binding on the edge of the fretboard
• Friction tuners - KoAloha's patented "Musubi" soundhole
• Gloss finish

Date of manufacture: February 2016

Excellent condition! Get a KoAloha koa ukulele for a fraction of the price. KoAloha has such high standards that even the smallest deviance from their levels of craftsmanship has beautiful ukuleles like this marked as such. I have included large photos so you can see the stunning detail of this ukulele.

Included is a brand new Luna Ukulele canvas covered hard case.

*Sold as a set - ukulele with case. Also open to potential trades of equal value. Shoot me a msg, I might go for it!*

Attachments

• koalohasoprano5.jpg
    koalohasoprano5.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 294
  • koalohasoprano1.jpg
    koalohasoprano1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 354
  • koalohasoprano2.jpg
    koalohasoprano2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 250
  • koalohasoprano4.jpg
    koalohasoprano4.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 239
  • koalohasoprano6.jpg
    koalohasoprano6.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 273
Oh how I wish it was a concert, but the Soprano UAS Crowd will be jumping on this!

Nice Uke for someone!

Aloha :shaka:

Last edited:
Not to be a downer or anything, but since this was actually your very first post, it may be looked at with some scepticism. There are some things that may help. Here is a copy-past from the “Please read before poting items for sale” post.

Marketplace - Buying and Selling:
If you wish to sell anything in the Marketplace, providing the following in your post is a good idea:

A picture or pictures of the actual ukulele being sold, not a stock photo of the model;
The reason you are selling the instrument;
Your price and terms (shipping and handling, etc.).

To increase the chances of selling your ukulele, you may also provide the following:

A video and/or audio sample of the ukulele being being sold;
A time-stamped picture with "Ukulele Underground" and your username written on a piece of paper in front of the ukulele.

Another suggestion - trying to sell something in one of your first posts is generally frowned upon, and may result in a more difficult sale. Members may request additional pictures and time-stamps from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.

All that being said, the above suggestions are not rules. They are guidelines. Including the above in your post will greatly increase the chances of selling your ukulele, but if you choose not to include them, you will not be penalized by UU. Rules to follow below

Might you be traveling to Austin Tx soon?

I wonder if the gods of synchronicity might be turning their gears my way...if you happen to be traveling to Austin soon please let me know!

Surprised to see a 2016 with the imprinted logo and the 'crowned' fretboard end... when was it that Koaloha moved to the abalone logo and the straight fretboard end?

Thank you! Yes, I am a newbie to the forum. I appreciate your suggestions and will try to update the post.

Mahalo!
Mark

Not to be a downer or anything, but since this was actually your very first post, it may be looked at with some scepticism. There are some things that may help. Here is a copy-past from the “Please read before poting items for sale” post.

Marketplace - Buying and Selling:
If you wish to sell anything in the Marketplace, providing the following in your post is a good idea:

A picture or pictures of the actual ukulele being sold, not a stock photo of the model;
The reason you are selling the instrument;
Your price and terms (shipping and handling, etc.).

To increase the chances of selling your ukulele, you may also provide the following:

A video and/or audio sample of the ukulele being being sold;
A time-stamped picture with "Ukulele Underground" and your username written on a piece of paper in front of the ukulele.

Another suggestion - trying to sell something in one of your first posts is generally frowned upon, and may result in a more difficult sale. Members may request additional pictures and time-stamps from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.

All that being said, the above suggestions are not rules. They are guidelines. Including the above in your post will greatly increase the chances of selling your ukulele, but if you choose not to include them, you will not be penalized by UU. Rules to follow below

Hi! I love Austin, but no plans to visit anytime soon. Sorry! If there is anything I can do to help get this beautiful ukulele into your growing ukulele family, let me know!

Mahalo!

I wonder if the gods of synchronicity might be turning their gears my way...if you happen to be traveling to Austin soon please let me know!

Surprised to see a 2016 with the imprinted logo and the 'crowned' fretboard end... when was it that Koaloha moved to the abalone logo and the straight fretboard end?

My Koaloha Soprano manufactured in Nov 2015 has the abalone logo and straight fret-board end FYI.. so yeah that surprised me too.

Last edited:
The KoAloha "Factory Special" Ukes have a minor cosmetic blemish and are sold at a discount. They are still brand new instruments and still come with KoAloha's amazing "Better Than the Weather" lifetime warranty.

The only blemish I can see is the "wrinkle" in the clear coat near the logo. *see attached pic.

What does factory special refer to?

Attachments

• koalohasoprano7.jpg
    koalohasoprano7.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 119
I emailed KoAloha and got this reply:

Aloha Mark,

We introduced a new look at the beginning of 2016. We now use East Indian Rosewood for our fretboard/bridge and abalone inlay on the headstock.

Mahalo,

Brian Benavente
Vice President
Sales & Distribution

KoAloha Ukulele
1234 Kona Street, 2F
Honolulu, HI 96814
Tel: 808-847-4911
Fax: 808-847-1693
www.koaloha.com

My Koaloha Soprano manufactured in Nov 2015 has the abalone logo and straight fret-board end FYI.. so yeah that surprised me too.

The fact that these koaloha specials are so nice just shows what kind of company koaloha is. Many other companies would be pushing these out the door as normal and most ppl would have no complaints. Koaloha also has the best warranty in the business and I can say from experience that they stand behind it! This looks like a good deal for anyone wanting a koaloha!

The fact that these koaloha specials are so nice just shows what kind of company koaloha is. Many other companies would be pushing these out the door as normal and most ppl would have no complaints. Koaloha also has the best warranty in the business and I can say from experience that they stand behind it! This looks like a good deal for anyone wanting a koaloha!

Yes, the KoAloha factory specials have the same lifetime warranty same as the regularly priced ukuleles. This makes them an exceptional value for years to come!

Mark, could you post a few more pictures. I'd really like a close look at the end of the fretboard if you could.

You also might get a few more bites (not that I'm looking for competition) if you posted the picture with a date on it.

Top Bottom