Koaloha soprano ukulele with case

I am confused Matsuno, is that a photo of one of your ukes, or the uke for sale by the OP? If it is the OP’s uke, where did you find the photo?

I am confused Matsuno, is that a photo of one of your ukes, or the uke for sale by the OP? If it is the OP’s uke, where did you find the photo?

All the photos in my posts are of my KoAloha Soprano ukulele for sale. I took the photos myself.

All the photos in my posts are of my KoAloha Soprano ukulele for sale. I took the photos myself.
There's a user called matsuno who posted a photo and is speaking as though it's their ukulele, so there's confusion.

Where is Matsuno's post?

The KoAloha "Factory Special" Ukes have a minor cosmetic blemish and are sold at a discount. They are still brand new instruments and still come with KoAloha's amazing "Better Than the Weather" lifetime warranty.

The only blemish I can see is the "wrinkle" in the clear coat near the logo. *see attached pic.

matsuno415 is a page back.

No, the wrinkle looks totally fine.
I was just confused about the usernames.

I actually might be up your way next week (Palo Alto at least, so I'll be within driving distance).
If it's still available could I possibly check it out in person?

No, the wrinkle looks totally fine.
I was just confused about the usernames.

I actually might be up your way next week (Palo Alto at least, so I'll be within driving distance).
If it's still available could I possibly check it out in person?

Yes, I would welcome that! Please let me know when you might swing by. I can PM you with the address.

Mark, could you post a few more pictures. I'd really like a close look at the end of the fretboard if you could.

You also might get a few more bites (not that I'm looking for competition) if you posted the picture with a date on it.

Hey Dave - here ya go. Lemme know if there is any other pics I can send for you.
koalohasoprano8.jpgkoalohasoprano8.1.jpgkoalohasoprano5.jpg

Beautiful KoAloha Soprano still available! Sorry, I've been away for a while so if anyone msged me, I'm back! Mahalo!

Top Bottom