FS: Southern Cross banjo Uke Tenor Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Words can’t describe the how beautiful this instrument is!!!! I wish I was in the position to be able to pull the trigger on it.
Unbelievable craftsmanship Dennis.

Now includes armrest handcrafted in Purple Heart and Claret Ash. Can be used in any position on the head. Two extra tension hooks will be included with the sale should the new owner wish to remove the armrest.

Attachments

• AR4.jpg
    AR4.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 17
  • AR7.jpg
    AR7.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 20
  • AR5.jpg
    AR5.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 18
Words can’t describe the how beautiful this instrument is!!!! I wish I was in the position to be able to pull the trigger on it.
Unbelievable craftsmanship Dennis.

Thanks for the kind words.

How has this stunning work of art not sold yet? HOW?

How has this stunning work of art not sold yet? HOW?

I give up. When I make concert scale I get people asking about tenor scale, then when I make tenor scale I get get messages asking for the opposite.
The more I think about it, the more I think this will be my my last banjo uke. I can be as busy as I like making ukulele for the local market.

Last edited:
I have a musican friend who is visiting NZ at the moment. He had bought a Duke a few months ago. Told him about your tenor.....who knows?
I really think you would fair much better on REVERB with its huge market audiance and visability. Its such a beautiful piece
and with your vedio, pics, your story, you origin, you might reach the bigger spenders. These forums are ok for trading and selling low to mid stuff mostly... but I hardly ever sold anything on them. Takes too long... I put everything on reverb now and list the reverb link here so i get duel exposure.

Last edited:
It's a famine or a feast. Could have sold it twice in the space of six hours.
The instrument is now Sold US$975.00 plus shipping.
Thanks to everyone who responded to the post and for all the positive comments. Onwards and upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom