Anuenue Banjo Banjolele Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
Anuenue Concert scale Banjo Banjolele with hard case.

Instrument is in very good condition with very little use. I thought this would be for me but I am just more of a regular ukulele person. I have also spent a lot of money this month so I feel it is time to part with it and pass it on to a good home.

Comes with hard case and tools. Case does show a few spots of wear throughout but is in good overall condition.

These retailed for around $530 and are a bit hard to find as Anuenue no longer makes them.

I am looking to get $300 shipped USA only. Will accept Paypal family / friends or you will need to pay the Paypal fee.

Photos can be seen in my online album.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PqeE9ap8MaM9ZDf83

I had one of these and it was a real honey! I had a very difficult time parting with it. Good luck with the sale!

What's the weight like? A Deering weighs a ton, and the Firefly comes in at a little over 2 lbs. This looks nice, but I'm not find specs online anywhere so I can compare. Thanks.

I haven’t actually weighed it but the kala banjolele felt heavier to me; if that even tells you anything. I’ll see if I can come up with a way to weigh it but to me personally it isn’t overly heavy feeling for a banjo / banjolele.

I read online that a Deering weighs 4 pounds.. I also read online that this weighs 9.5 pounds with the case.. I would guess this to be similar to the Deering. I know the case for this thing is HEAVY.. This one does have a removable back on it. Probably wouldn’t cut a ton of weight but might cut some and you may take that into consideration. I have never had the back off to really see though.

I read online that a Deering weighs 4 pounds.. I also read online that this weighs 9.5 pounds with the case.. I would guess this to be similar to the Deering. I know the case for this thing is HEAVY.. This one does have a removable back on it. Probably wouldn’t cut a ton of weight but might cut some and you may take that into consideration. I have never had the back off to really see though.

Thanks. If it's anything close to a Deering, it's too heavy for me.

I’ll have to try to get the exact weight because it’s definitely not “heavy” to me. Of course the Flea is probably lighter. and it’s definitely not as light as a regular ukulele either. It is also a much more elaborate instrument than a flea so I suppose you kinda get what you pay for. Maybe someone that has played both can chime in and compare weight. In the meantime I will work on getting exact weight.

This looks great. I do love some banjo ukes. Tempting

I only have one digital scale in the house but I do not have a shipping scale so I am not sure how accurate. I weighed myself with and without the uke multiple times and it was showing right at 3 pounds. The scale I have would not read the uke by itself. It’s definitely not heavy so I am thinking this is pretty accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom