Fly Eagles Fly...

MopMan

Concerned Citizen
UU VIP
Reaction score
The birds have won it all! 30 years an Eagles fan and we finally did it! If I had a webcam I'd be posting my uke rendition of the fight song! Woooo!

I'm not an Eagles fan, but I'm a "not the Patriots" fan, so yea Eagles! :D

Been a long time coming MopMan, but they finally won one. Back in September who would have thought that Nick Foles would be the SB MVP!

Wow, what a game. I can't believe Nick Foles(!?) beat Tom Brady. Amazing

Been a long time coming MopMan, but they finally won one. Back in September who would have thought that Nick Foles would be the SB MVP!

I've got my Foles jersey on order already. He'll probably get traded to conserve cap room, but I don't care. That man will forever be a legend.

I'm a longtime OAKLAND Raiders fan. LA Raiders or LV Raiders not so much. My dad was a 12th generation New Englander and he played football both in high school and college (UNH) so I was always a Patriots fan first and foremost but I found myself cheering every time the Eagles scored. I guess subconsciously even I was getting sick of New England winning so many Superbowls. My racist grandad played professionally for the Akron, Ohio Goodyear Wingfoots (corporate) football team back during and following WWI. You would think coming from 2 generations of footballers that football would be in my blood but my dad hated what football had become with the rule changes and commercialization, and I think too that it reminded him of his racist dad who disowned his only son a WWII decorated veteran when he married my non-white mom. He hated football by the time I was born. He never did return to New England or the Mainland US after the war except for his mother's funeral decades later. I'm no diehard footballer but I enjoy watching the playoffs & AFC/NFC championship games. Last year Superbowl was a great game, this year it was okay but not great not even the commercials. Halftime show = bleh. N/A Beer and ahi poke was great so not a total loss. Real beer puts me to sleep nowadays.

I'm not a sports fan, but I watch sports sometines. Especially the Superbowl and the world series. Everything leading up to them, not so much. I watch the Olympics. Anyway, I don't pick sides. I'm glad for the Eagles that they won, but had the Paitriots pulled it out, I would have been happy for them too.

Top Bottom