Hello All.

Jonathan80

Reaction score
Im Jonathan,

I've love listening to music since younger days but never played any instrument before, now im hoping to pick up ukulele because the sound and tone blow my mind,

i really get a decent uke to start with but most use cost my whole month salary even the entry stuff hence im from malaysia with about 300 dollars a month of salary and don't really have much choice... im now saving for a tenor uke and hoping you guys will point me out on something decent.

Thank you all in advance and this wrap up my introduction here...
wishing everyone all the best and happy always.

Edit: P/s i have an option between Lanikai LU-21T Tenor and Kala MK-TE MAKALA TENOR i've never tried either nor seen them but an local online supplier have them enlisted.

Regards
Jonathan

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. :)

I used to have a Makala tenor, it's perfectly OK as a starter, & I still have a Kala KA-T tenor, again a perfectly usable uke, a little bit better tone than the Makala.

Hello.
No idea which is better, but I think you'll love playing once you get one.
Welcome to the journey.

Welcome aboard. :)

I used to have a Makala tenor, it's perfectly OK as a starter, & I still have a Kala KA-T tenor, again a perfectly usable uke, a little bit better tone than the Makala.

Thank you for your input croaky,
There is another option on enya x1 tenor. Which i read some review here it has unstable tone... but anyway still taking my time as i need to work on ky saving...
Again thank you so much.

Last edited:
Hello.
No idea which is better, but I think you'll love playing once you get one.
Welcome to the journey.

Hello Maki,
Thank you for the warm welcome .
Im already deadly in love just by listening to ukes music...
Though im a middle age man hope its still not too late to learn this amazing instrument.

Welcome to UU Jonathan. It is not too late at all. I started when I was 48. I am seriously in love with ukulele.

Thank you Lapyang,
Im seriously in love with ukulele too since i first heard it on facebook...

Top Bottom