Made the Mistake of Going to the Library!

haziz

Reaction score
I went to the local library coincidentally on a day there was an intro to Ukelele talk/mini workshop.

Now I am enrolled in a group class, with a brand new Ohana TK-35 solid Mahogany Uke in my possession, in addition to compulsive purchases of US$50 in strings, before I ever needed to change a single one.

What have I gotten myself into !? ;)

Cool! welcome to the fold!
Enjoy the adventure!

This rabbit hole runs deep.

Bring your flashlight, for Alice will welcome you to Wonderland when you get deep enough...

You have gotten yourself into a whole lotta fun...........it's a healthy addiction, really:p. Welcome to the asylum

Congratulations on a great first instrument, it will give you back a lot as you improve.

Welcome to the forums!! It's all a great thing!

I went to the local library coincidentally on a day there was an intro to Ukelele talk/mini workshop.

Now I am enrolled in a group class, with a brand new Ohana TK-35 solid Mahogany Uke in my possession, in addition to compulsive purchases of US$50 in strings, before I ever needed to change a single one.

What have I gotten myself into !? ;)

You have entered a lifetime adventure. Tell me about the library program. I run a Uke group at the local library and am interested in starting a class.

Top Bottom