CUSTOM Talsma Mahogany Concert Taropatch Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

warndt

Reaction score
I absolutely hate to have to sell this one!

Up for sale is my 2017 CUSTOM Dave Talsma Taropatch ukulele constructed of a high quality Honduran mahogany and beautifully finished in a traditional high gloss. There is a beautiful curly figure in the wood of the body, which is very hard to find in mahogany these days.

The tuning machines are the lightweight and great looking 4:1 ratio Peghead brand geared planetary tuners. The fret position markers are Mother of Pearl snowflake patterns inlaid into an ebony fingerboard. The back of the instrument is rounded on this ukulele, and except of course for the trim details, the design of the instrument stays true to the early Martin pattern. A smooth and excellent glossy lacquer finish protects and beautifies the instrument.

SPECS:

Eight strings tuned in unison
15" Concert scale
Solid curly Honduran mahogany body
Mahogany neck
Ebony faceplate and heel
Faux tortiseshell binding front and back
Ebony fretboard and bridge
String through bridge design
Nu-bone Tusq nut and saddle
Peghed geared planetary tuners
Mother of pearl snowflake Martin 5K style fret markers
3 point Martin headstock design
O'ahu high quality hardshell case

Nice chimey sound with great projection. Just beautiful. Unfortunately, I do not currently have the required equipment available to post a sound sample.

Plays easily with excellent intonation up the entire neck.

I'm only selling because I will soon be moving to a much smaller house and need to liquidate much of my belongings.

SOLD! Thanks UU!!

Attachments

• TALSMA-10_1488852304798.jpg
    TALSMA-10_1488852304798.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
That’s a beauty! Good luck with the sale.

That's a stunner William. Talsmas are high end professional quality instruments. Someone will be very fortunate!

I have always admired the artistry of Talsma's work. Always beautifully done. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom