What did you do to your Uke today?

I looked at my ukes today. In fact, because they are on the wall hangers, I see them almost everyday!

I hang some of them on the wall20220313_122210a.jpg

I started to rotate my tenors to see which ones I love, which ones I like and which ones have fallen out of favor.

Oh, and I also started to snap photos of them to store in the cloud in case of theft or a disaster. I keep the specs on them with the photos.
It's a good idea to have a record of everything of value in your home for insurance replacement purposes. 'Cause ya never know...

I hang some of them on the wall

That's some collection!

I only have 3 on the wall. But their location is excellent, I just reach up and grab one when I'm bored at my desk.

IMG-2959.jpg

I changed the strings on my Pono ATDC-C from the Aquila Reds to D'Addario Black nylon with a wound C. The Reds were squeaky and the noise was driving my crazy when I'd pick a song.

I'm proud to say that I have done something uke-y every day since 100 Days of Ukulele started!

Uke on!

That's some collection!

I only have 3 on the wall. But their location is excellent, I just reach up and grab one when I'm bored at my desk.

IMG-2959.jpg
I live about a mile from the ocean. No hanging ukes or guitars on the wall for me unfortunately

Tried to make progress on Song For Anna.
Change the strings on my Pepe Custom, put on Kamaka strings to see how it sounds, left it for stretching, hydrated the fretboard and cleaned using lemon oil while changing strings.

That's some collection!

IMG-2959.jpg

haha, I like alternative thinking.

I have this for instruments at my computer desk.20220314_202809.jpg

That's some collection!

IMG-2959.jpg
Where did you get that clock? I could only get it in grey so I painted it myself. Did you do that too? ;-)

20220314_203239.jpg

That's pretty a good paint job.
I got the clock in white, as in the photo.
I'm pretty sure that I bought it at Fry's Electronics (RIP) in 2010.
Oh the thrill that was Fry’s.

They did. The first one, we could not hear the monitors, so we were unsure of how we sounded, but the audience complimented us and we're getting a check!
The second one was better, the monitors worked.
Good deal! (I know you've been having some sonic issues.)

Top Bottom