FS: 2016 Blackbird Farallon (Like New) - $1100 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo1022

Reaction score
FS: 2016 Blackbird Farallon (Like New)

FS: Mid-2016 Blackbird Farallon (Like New) - SOLD

I am selling my mid-2016 Blackbird Farallon tenor ukulele. Asking price is $1050 OBO (plus S&H). Like new condition-no faults or defects. Finish is in great shape, with no discernable wear. This model has the medium-gloss lacquer "eggshell" finish Joe and the guys at Blackibird were using during this period.

Currently strung with a Fremont Soloist low-g, and Worth fluorocarbons. Plays super easy, and sounds great. Only reason I'm selling is because I bought another Farallon (one of the limited edition tobacco sunburst models). So, time to pass this one along to its next owner. If you're looking for a Farallon with a soundport, you can send this to Joe and they'll add it for $125.

Originally purchased from The Ukulele Site, where it received the full setup treatment by Joel. Included is the setup card, the Blackbird certificate of authenticity, and a small brochure. Includes the original Blackbird-branded Access heavy-duty gig case.

Price $1050 OBO plus S&H (approximately $50 for domestic UPS, United States). Will be shipped in the original heavy-duty Ukulele Site box it came in to ensure safe arrival. Uke will ship from Los Angeles, to wherever you are. Prefer US domestic sales. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for looking!

Photos available here:

http://www.dropbox.com/sh/62sxlm1iqh6eq1p/AADiymt1uwOV-ScrKNd3so9na?dl=0

Snapseed 15.jpg Snapseed 16.jpg Snapseed 19.jpg Snapseed 18.jpg

Attachments

• Snapseed 20.jpg
    Snapseed 20.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom