Hey Teacher Here's Your Gun

Comment deleted by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it. Why do you people do this to us?

Ok, an executive decision totally off the top of my head: NO political or knowingly controversial comments in this thread.

There is a forum rule about not posting stuff destined for meltdown. On the other hand, there is a long tradition of political protest in song. So, if you want to respond about the politics and the controversy then do it in song and post your link here as a post in Links and Videos or post the video in the comments here - NOT BOTH.

Written comments here only artistic/technical criticism or general, non-controversial discussion.

DO NOT test me on this one or you'll get banned. It's not open to discussion. If you disagree then report my decision to the mod team or admin, do NOT argue here. Equally, if you agree with the decision there is no need to post here to say so - that will just annoy the people I've told not to argue.

We will not make a circus out of a tragedy on this forum.

Thanks.

Comment deleted by moderator: outside the scope of permitted text comments here. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Artistic/technical criticism does not include comments re. the OP's motives or character - good or bad.

If this strays I'll have to lock it.

Great song. Terrific playing. Keep them coming Pabrizzer.

agreed, nice playing. BTW you look like Sir Davos Seaworth from Game of Thrones :)

Deleted some posts that chose to ignore the earlier request.

Please stay specifically and completely within the allowed posting parameters for this thread.

Wow, I love your playing and the sound on this!

It is good to hear your input. Thanks for your artistry and thoughts.

Rock it. Keep'em coming.
I'd like to see it in a collection songbook.

Hey Brian -

Love all of it - the sound of the uke (a little reverb there), the almost delicate vocals, the bluesy feel. Great one!!!

Top Bottom