Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Information on Buying Mike Lynch Books Need

Lapyang gives good info. I got mine a few weeks ago. I was confused about switching websites, but got it figured out without much difficulty. i bought all 5 books which were sent as .pdf's in email attachments (gmail). I think they came the day after I ordered which was the night before. I thought the whole process went very smoothly.
    Stan

Mainland Mahogany Tenor Cutaway
    Mainland Concert, Red Cedar/Rosewood
    Flea Natural w/tenor neck
    OU-53 Oscar Schmidt Baritone (GCEA, Low G)
    OU-6W Oscar Schmidt Tenor (wide neck)

I used donate button and placed a donation for 1 book to payment@ukulelemikelynch.com on Feb 25th, with a book name in the comment.
    (wanted to get first book only to see if i like it before getting full package)

I see it as a donation in my Paypal account, with transaction ID.
    Paypal address seems correct according to all previous comments and info from you guys.

I tried sending a question to email on March 1st to theukuleleman2012@hotmail.com listed on the page.
    I'm not sure if this address is "working" - might be that Mike's family does not have access there...

Since then, i got no mail from either addresses. I'm double checking the spam/marketing folders in my gmail account, but there is nothing related to this.

Don't know if any of you guys had active response/shopping in recent days (since end of February), might be that they just didn't get to see latest donations yet / are on "vacation"...

Quote Originally Posted by UkePyrate View Post
    I used donate button and placed a donation for 1 book to payment@ukulelemikelynch.com on Feb 25th, with a book name in the comment.
    (wanted to get first book only to see if i like it before getting full package)

I see it as a donation in my Paypal account, with transaction ID.
    Paypal address seems correct according to all previous comments and info from you guys.

I tried sending a question to email on March 1st to theukuleleman2012@hotmail.com listed on the page.
    I'm not sure if this address is "working" - might be that Mike's family does not have access there...

Since then, i got no mail from either addresses. I'm double checking the spam/marketing folders in my gmail account, but there is nothing related to this.

Don't know if any of you guys had active response/shopping in recent days (since end of February), might be that they just didn't get to see latest donations yet / are on "vacation"...
    I reached out as well for you and heard nothing back. Check your messages here, and I’ll send you a message off thread.
    Playing ukulele since January 2016.

Have you participated in the thread, "How the Ukulele Found You?" If not, please consider adding your story--they are just fun to read.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...lele-found-you

Choirguy: thanks a lot, i'll wait longer, still have other materials to keep my fingers occupied.
    I understand that it can be overwhelming for Mike's family and i believe it will be resolved in time.

i got my book from Dianne recently, she wrote me an apology that my order got lost in the process, and has sent the book over email.
    Book itself i like very much, i took #1 to test before getting full pack, and i can safely say i will in time.

Thread Information