What song stuck in your head today?

"Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" by Eric Idle. We were practicing it yesterday in my uke group and it just keeps going around in my head. A good one considering what's going on out there now a-days.

Local uke group did old TV theme songs the other night. Now I can't get Suicide is Painless (M.A.S.H. theme) out of my head. :wallbash:

Our ukulele choir is doing Cynthia Lin's version of The Lion Sleeps Tonight. The chunking strum melody is stuck in my head, but it is a happy little tune.

Teaching kids ukulele at the Boys & Girls Club, “Muffin Man” is a permanent ear worm.

This one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVpv8-5XWOI

Great song, but after hearing it like 1,000 times - - just kill me now.

It's like I need to listen to Metallica for a few days or something for a brain-purge.

Teaching kids ukulele at the Boys & Girls Club, “Muffin Man” is a permanent ear worm.
That is too funny. I know where you are coming from. I had "Wheels on the Bus" stuck in head all last summer from the Raising Readers program. Right now it is Bob Dylan's "Positively 4th Street." The reason is that I memorized that song last year some time and I've forgotten a couple of verses. I keep going through it in my head hoping to find them.

Roseville Fair.

Top Bottom