WTB hardshell soprano case

busdriver61

Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent hardshell case for an old soprano uke. Nothing too beat, zippers or latches should work. Let me know what you've got. Thanks

I got a couple of those cases from ebay too, for vintage sopranos, one black and one tweed. They are fine, and at a good price, usually free shipping. Not as nice as a Guardian case, but those are $70.00

I'm looking for a decent hardshell case for an old soprano uke. Nothing too beat, zippers or latches should work. Let me know what you've got. Thanks

I have a couple of spare Oasis soprano cases that I don't use. Happy to send you one if you pay shipping. PM me for details.

I got a couple of those cases from ebay too, for vintage sopranos, one black and one tweed. They are fine, and at a good price, usually free shipping. Not as nice as a Guardian case, but those are $70.00

Did you have any prob with these being too big? I found my sopranos swam in them, even the larger Kala.
Although I'm uncertain which chinese Ebay seller it was...
Benefit was length was OK for a long neck!

Did you have any prob with these being too big? I found my sopranos swam in them, even the larger Kala.
Although I'm uncertain which chinese Ebay seller it was...
Benefit was length was OK for a long neck!

Thanks all! I will check these out.

Top Bottom