First Day beginner!

Is there a uke group in your area, or a community class you could take? Either of these could answer your basic questions and get you on the road to success. Group classes are affordable and set you up with friends who play.

Welcome to the forum.

I found Cynthia Lin's YouTube channel to be very helpful.
Start with her begginers lessons.

I love Cynthia's videos ! Her pets are always getting in the way, its awesome! hahahahaha

Is there a uke group in your area, or a community class you could take? Either of these could answer your basic questions and get you on the road to success. Group classes are affordable and set you up with friends who play.

I would def. try libraries, community college classes, possibly the closest Uke club/society, along with awesome YT videos and books. Good Luck!!! This hobby becomes a lifestyle very quickly.

I've never even thought about looking for a group in my city! Thank you so much for that suggestion!

Schurmay, when you reply to a specific person, please hit “reply with quote” so that everyone can immediately see who and what you’re replying to.

I'm so sorry, i'm very new to this form set up. But i'm learning!

Any chance you could post a video of what is happening. That would answer most question people are asking you. You would for sure get good responses to your issue then. Look on Facebook and meetup.com for ukulele groups in your area. I joined a uke group when I first started and it helped a bunch just getting to see how other people played their ukes.

Top Bottom