Season 315: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Since no one else was doing Rebecca Black's Friday I decided to give it a go... Other than the chorus I don't know the melody, tempo, and such so I just found the lyrics and experimented with it. This was what came out.

Since no one else was doing Rebecca Black's Friday I decided to give it a go... Other than the chorus I don't know the melody, tempo, and such so I just found the lyrics and experimented with it. This was what came out.

Season 315 now has a theme song thanks to Bernie AND a motto thanks to Cazteclo. Season 315: Choose Your Own Adventure "That was more fun than I expected." :rotfl:

Season 315. Submission 2. "Life Without Apology" - An Original by Turtledrum (Copyright Linda Opyr, 2018)

Fantastic music this week, Benji! Thank you so much for hosting!

I didn't realise what a tongue twister this song is in the second half.

Last edited:
������ I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!!! Hello, I'm new here.

Last edited:
Well I did it I finally broke that thing that passes for a voice so this singing is particularly awful. I probably made a worse video and song than Rebecca did...but hey..I had a bit of a larf with this and a total re-imagining...sadly I could not read the lyrics ,play the uke sing (croak) and stop from coughing so I just repeated the (by now fairly familiar ) first part a couple of times....Sorry to all the Seasonistas that dip a toe into this,sorry to Rebecca , sorry to Mrs CeeJay who has been trapped indoors with me due to snow, and to Bump and Biscuit.

Here's my entry for Saturday.
Originally wanted to do this for last week's season, but didn't manage to record it in time.

I see while I was transposing and swapping out some gender specific pronouns the host beat me to it. Ye of little faith Benji. I guess I should have worked out the theme song for earlier in the week after all.

For context, this was supposed to be a minor pop hit in Canada in the late 80's - early 90's, sung by one of the main characters when she was younger. One of HIMYM's better running gags (not as good as the Slap Bet or "Lawyered" imo), but really aimed at a specific age range (like mine).

Kitchen session, because we had to.
Hell of a season ya got going here Benji. Thanks for the laughs.

Top Bottom