Season 315: Choose Your Own Adventure!

UkuleleLibrarian

Reaction score

Welcome to Season 315, where you will choose your own adventure, every day. Below you will find the days of the week and the artists you may cover that day. There is also a more open theme for each week (ex. on Wednesday, you can play any song with humor in it) On Friday, there are only four songs that you can play, (but I really want to hear a few versions of all of these!) and to make up for that, Saturday is free play. You can play whatever you want on Saturday. I will be accepting any original songs any day of the week, and as I don’t believe in song limits (if someone wants to play another song, let them play another song for goodness’ sake.) there won’t be any. There might be a winner. I’ll probably send someone a children’s book signed by the author. I have a few of those lying around. Most importantly, have fun! That’s what playing the ukulele is all about.

1st Sunday- Mariah Carey, Weezer, Smash Mouth, Any TV Show Theme Song

Monday- Backstreet Boys, any of the The Rat Pack, The Ramones, Any Broadway Song

Tuesday- Alan Jackson, Sugar Ray, The Beatles, Any Disney Song

Wednesday -The Mountain Goats, The Dubliners, Shania Twain, Any Funny song

Thursday- The Village People, Carly Rae Jespen, Michael Jackson, Any Instrumental

Friday- Friday by Rebecca Black, It’s Friday and I’m in Love by the Cure, Working for the Weekend by Loverboy, or Let’s Go to the Mall by Robin Sparkles

Saturday- Free Play

2nd Sunday- The Ruttles, Outkast, Green Day, Tim McGraw, Any Hymn

All of the usual rules about start and finish times apply.

Playlist!

Last edited:
What a clever idea, Benji! On Tuesday, is that the "Beatles" or the "Beetles" (of whom I have never heard, but that's probably just me)?

Great theme. I can decide, every day, whether to be adventurous or go with the familiar. I'll likely do both!

Wednesday looks good, I’m tempted to do an amusing Dubliners song in the style of Shania Twain,while dressed as a mountain goat.

A fascinating variety of artists and styles. This should be "Must See You Tube!"

At last I can do Friday by Rebecca Black! ALL MY DREAMS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED!

Every day I am amazed at how little I know! How can it be that I have never heard of the singer nor the song that has a billion views on youtube?

Every day I am amazed at how little I know! How can it be that I have never heard of the singer nor the song that has a billion views on youtube?

It is famous for being one of the worst songs ever...which will make Friday super funny

When I had a theme for songs with a day of the week in the title, this was the one song that was specifically forbidden.

It is famous for being one of the worst songs ever...which will make Friday super funny

tee hee, I think its a fun song :)

oh bless! miranda cosgrove - it's summer from :rock:school of rock! aw!!!!!!!!!!!!! she finally got to be in the band!!

Top Bottom