Knocked together in 5 minutes...and it shows! lol

S11LKO

Reaction score
Hi troops - video is self-explanatory...

Enjoyed this as always. Your version provides meaning and nuance to the lyrics that I haven’t heard in the original. And no, I’m not alluding to a certain incompetence and patheticism that you like to maintain. Or to the slight nasal quality you blame on being “sick.” (I’m too nice for that :D ) What I am saying is that the original is dark and brooding, practically hopeless. What you present is, to me, more honest, human, and real. It’s a very relatable story about the underdog trying maintain balance for who and what he loves in a world where he may not fully value his worth, but it’s a world in which he plays and sings so beautifully, regardless. If only she knew. Great stuff’

Wow! And thank you! And smiles re the way you worded your response. For once, I'm lost for words...and that doesn't happen very often. xxx

You’re welcome, but I’m really just a fan. Listened to it three times already. And in this particular case, unpolished versions of songs are the best versions. Just keep me in mind when it comes time to write the album liner notes. :)

A guy on one of my YouTube postings just said he’d buy a copy of my first album! Those album liner notes might need to be done soon. lolololol x

A guy on one of my YouTube postings just said he’d buy a copy of my first album! Those album liner notes might need to be done soon. lolololol x

Funnier things have happened. My attitude is: ‘Just because I’m old don’t mean I don’t rock’. The older Guy who has seen some stuff and who can play with years of experience has got ‘provenance’, and that has a value. Given good health, the right marketing and the right team behind you who knows?

Top Bottom