NUD - Ohana CK-39 Solid Mahogany Concert Ukulele

Camsuke

Reaction score
Here's my new Ohana CK-39 Solid Mahogany Concert Ukulele. I just purchased this one recently & I'm very happy with the instrument, it's a little beauty!(all ukes a little beauties) With prices constantly heading North I've decided to search for value away from custom builds & K brands and this little uke fits the bill really nicely.

Very nicely done, Campbell. Congrats! I think Ohana does about the best job of the Chinese factory makers of producing a high-quality uke at a reasonable price point.

It's the Bb tuning bringing the magic. :p
But Campbell is one of those players that can make any uke sound amazing. :bowdown:

Campbell, your playing is so wonderful. The uke sounds great. Congrats on a nice addition.

Congratulations! You make it looks so easy!

My conclusion:
Do I want a Ohana? Yes!
Do I want those magical hands? Yes! Yes! Yes!!!

Very nice campbell. That tune sits so well on that Ukelele and beautifully played!
Mike

lovely playing, and lovely uke! congrats!

I got one of these CK-39s a few months back. Great little instrument.

Beautiful playing, as always.

Lovely.
As my gramps would say, "Wunnerful, wunnerful!"

Say, could you show off the front and back with a couple photos?
I've been tempted by this exact model Ohana - really like the affordable take on a concert sized hog Martin 3 - but am picky about the cut of the wood (direction on the grain). Some other Ohanas (but not all) have sometimes looked a little weird to me...

Lovely! And I'm also a big fan of Ohana!

You went contributing to my UAS! Beautiful!

Top Bottom