Song Help Request Can somebody make a PDF out of this youtube vid?

I second Bill1's suggestion. It's really easy to ask for tabs. It's also relatively easy to play from those tabs. But to actually know the song (in my opinion), you have to do some legwork yourself. But that's a good thing because you'll learn WAY (WAAAAY) more from spending some time in the trenches than picking from the tab. Even if you just get the chords yourself it will be a much more rewarding learning experience.

I agree with Bill. My job-related hobby (other than ukulele playing and motorcycles) is making play along videos on YouTube based on existing audio (versus making a cover). My process is to determine key, and then see the existing chord arrangements, and then to change keys (if necessary) to make things more ukulele friendly and then to sort out the actual chords. Some songs have multiple solutions, and sometimes people can listen to the songs and hear different things.

For the sake of your own learning..since you’re going backwards, would be to determine the key, see if the online charts match it (that could be the big issue), tranpose the written chords if necessary, and work through the song. When you have a solution or you get stuck, post what you have and you’ll get at least a few opinions on what might work.

Top Bottom