Heavily Modified Electric Guitar

Cool, I enjoy working on my instruments, been doing it ever since I started learning to play Guitar over ten years ago now.
Late last year I had fun turning my Fender Squier into a beast, it was plain black gloss, I rubbed it back and custom finished it , Chocolate Biscuit Burst , and I installed a new Tremolo/Bridge and a pickguard fitted with Fender Standard Strat Ceramic Pups , still haven't played it yet, I'm either gonna get some Bullet Strings with a tapered head so the strings don't jam in the Tremelo Block or I'm gonna Deck the Bridge again like I had it before, I actually really like it decked, it works just like a fixed bridge and I haven't tried the Tremolo at all yet, so I'm yet to decide, I've got to put my Ukes down for a while I suppose.
View attachment 107593
View attachment 107594

BTW, I don't know if you intend to keep your guitar as it is, but if so, you can fill those holes with plastic putty if you're up for the job, but only if you intend to paint the body otherwise shape a piece of wood , but if you think you might change things again better to leave it as is for now and you can decide later. A Pickguard will Cover the Middle Pickup Hole if you prefer that option, then you can leave it as it is in case you decide to add or change Pickups later. Plastic Putty has a heat reaction btw, build it up if you do that, it can get hot . What Pickups are they ? is it Hotrails on the Neck Position ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom